How Social Media Can Get You Fired
Social media, the voice of the people! But what about when your voice drops you in the sh*t! We’ve all heard the stories, disgruntled or drunken employee rants on Facebook only to remember later that they are friends with their boss! The rest is history along with their job!
How Social Media Can Get You Fired Infographic
The Most Read Stories On ADZAG – w/c Oct 16th
Do you have your finger on the pulse? Are you on the bleeding edge of the cutting edge? If you can’t categorically say yes to both uestions then you need to read ADZAGs most read stories of the last 7 days!
- The Perks & Benefits Of Working For Google, Facebook, LinkedIn And More > Tech people have it good, real good, so good in fact their employers give them free leather care and regular Wii game-a-thons!
- The Google Wallet Vision Video, Get Excited! > The buzz clearly isn’t going away anytime soon, have you seen the future yet? If not you know what you have to do.*
- New Mobile App Lets you Rate Everything…And I Mean Everything! > How was your toast this morning or your trip to the supermarket? Don’t be selfish, rate and share it through this crazy new app!
- Chevrolet Wants To Be There For Your ‘First Time’ > Awkward? Not in Chevy’s book, they want to be there for you first everything, including…well..you know…
- The Runners Remix by Nike > Ellie Goulding and Nike have teamed up to create the perfect runners soundtrack. It also sounds pretty sweet slumped on the couch!
*watch the video!
The Perks & Benefits Of Working For Google, Facebook, LinkedIn And More
The employee benefits for working at a major tech company are legendary. Free food & candy, gyms onsite, events & parties and paid time to follow your own passions are but a few of the perks you would recieve if you worked at the likes of Google, Facebook or twitter. To further rub salt into the wounds of those finding gainful employment elsewhere ResumeBear has pulled together this info-graphic.
Some of the perks offered do seem a little rediculous, take for example the handy ‘Leather care’ offered by Facebook onsite? WTF! Anyway, find out what you’re missing out on here;