The ADZAG_ weekly round-up
A big week in the world of social media with Google+ moving to Beta and the Facebook F8 Developer conference announcing a raft of platform updates, but that hasn’t stopped the communication industry delivering a few advertising gems. Also the ADZAG Facebook page is slowly growing, please like us here if you haven’t already! Right, here’s our round-up of the best of the week incase you missed anything;
- Pepsi unites some of the greatest music icons from the past a present highlighting its pop heritage!
- Google and Hertz team up to supercharge Google Streetview.
- Yes, Your resume as an Infographic, awesome!
- Can you book a Hotels.com hotel room while free-falling at terminal velocity?
- The evolution of advertising executive from 60′s Madison Ave. to Apple fan boys!
- Nissan aim to see if Gran Turismo skills translate into actual driving talent.