The ADZAG_ weekly round-up
A week not dominated by communication but by technology. The Apple rumour mill has been in overdrive with leaked images and speculation around the forthcoming iPhone 5 and Google finally launched its Flights product over a year after it acquired ITA Software. The ADZAG Facebook page is inches away from its 100th fan, please like us here if you haven’t already! Right, here’s our round-up of the best of the week incase you missed anything;
- Durex tells you your sexual future with its own fortune teller named Xerud.
- Dodge invents the worlds first real world search engine, also known as the Journey.
- Playboy lets you tattoo you name on one of its bunnies!
- Google disrupts the travel industry with the launch of flights.
- Vodafone lets you catch ghosts on your phone with a new mobile app.
- ASOS promote their Autumn/Winter collection with this gritty piece of content.
- Could Pepsi refresh the ocean, this big idea out of the Miami Ad School says yes!
- Girls get their wandering eyes busted this time courtesy of Cosmo for Guys.